Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Sunday . . .

We love these Sundays . . .
We call them
"eat cinnamon rolls while watching church in your pajamas" 
Sundays!

I mean seriously . . .
being spiritually uplifted and snuggling with our kids,
does it get better than that?
Now in all fairness there a little of this went on throughout the day . . .



But I do have to give my kids props - they did let me me listen to most of conference. I'm still really grateful for the Ensign to fill in what I did miss - but today was a great day.

THANK YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA who are on a cruise and let us invade their house while they are gone so we could watch conference in our PJ's and not have to go to the stake center all dressed up!

(we don't have the BYU channel)

Usually I can pick a favorite talk from conference - no problem -
but I found it hard this time - they were all so good and heartfelt.
I will say that I did love President Packer's talk!

WHAT TALK WAS YOUR FAVORITE?

5 comments:

kelly said...

I'd have to say Sister Dalton. I just really loved her passion for the youth and about getting "back to virtue". But you're right, they were all (what I could hear) great!

Amanda said...

I was thinking that furniture didn't quite look like your style.

A favorite was Elder Oaks talk on the sacrament and the reverence of our sacrament meetings. A good reminder for me. I too loved Sister Dalton's talk. I also really liked Elder Utchdorf's talk on hope.

Ryan Southwell said...

Conference was last weekend?

Maureen said...

I loved Pres. Monsons talk after the first session on Sunday, His whole talk was on Change, and how some changes we like and some we don't, But to enjoy the journey. I just know I heard him say my name a few times durning his talk.

sheena said...

I LOVEd Pres Monsons talk!! Joy in the Journey!