Sunday, October 12, 2008

Getting ready for church. . .

This began our Sunday morning. . .


(at least I'm not making her sleep in them -  not yet anyway)

Sunday conversation between Dad and Kristopher

Kris: Dad, is today a slow Sunday?
Dad: What?
Kris: Well last time was a fast Sunday is today a slow Sunday?
Dad: LAUGHTER - yes Kris today is a slow Sunday. But next week we have stake conference.
Kris: Oh yes - I can't wait to ride the ferris wheel!
Dad: What?
Kris: The ferris wheel you know.
Dad: Kris I don't mean the STATE FAIR - Stake Conference is where we go and listen to the stake president talk to us.
Kris: Oh.
Dad: Finish your breakfast so mom can comb your hair.

Even after all of this we still managed to make it to church on time!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

This made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.

sheena said...

they really should consider ferris wheels at stake conference....

Kjerstin said...

Oh my gosh, I had a similar talk with Dallas a few weeks ago! "Mom, is it quick Sunday again?" Huh? It took me a minute! :) And I'm concuring with Sheena, ferris wheels would increase attendance a LOT!!

Kersten said...

Your stepmother told me about your blog! I love your posts! They are so fun!