Monday, October 6, 2008

The cousins are coming! The cousins are coming!

My kids are so excited they are jumping on the furniture. . .
I am so excited I am busy cleaning the house . . .
And Kyle is so excited he is dusting off the Playstation 3 . . .

Why are we so excited?

Robby, Sheena, Jonah and Lucy
are coming to visit!!!!

YEAH!!!!

And you can be excited too!
Sheena has decided to spend some of her vacation taking pictures!
You can see her pictures HERE!
(she has Thursday night, October 16th available)

She already promised me that if she gets to take pictures,
then I get Jonah and Lucy all to myself for a few hours!!!!
Nothing would make me or my kids happier 
than to have Jonah and Lucy come over for awhile
 so go ahead people - check her out - you won't be sorry!

1 comment:

sheena said...

i can hardly wait!!