Monday, November 17, 2008

APPLE HILL


Here's some photos of our APPLE HILL trip.



Apple Hill is one of our favorite places
For those who don't know what Apple Hill is -
it is about 50 farms - 
some apple orchards, some wineries, some Christmas tree farms, 
some pumpkin patches . . .
You drive along the road and can stop at any of the farms.
Some farms have petting zoos, fishing ponds, apple presses, 
craft fairs and of course yummy food.
 
(here is the map just to give you an idea)

As shown by the photos it doesn't matter where we are 
my kids will find a way to wrestle. . . 



We did manage to pry them apart for some of the day. . .


The main reason according to my family to go to Apple Hill is:

THE WALKING PIE

I couldn't do it justice by trying to explain what it is
just imagine an apple, caramel, gooey, heavenly treat!


It doesn't get better than this!

FALL
FRESH APPLES
and
FAMILY!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

What a fun thing. I wish we had an Apple Hill. Cute pictures of the kids. Can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving.

Melissa said...

I am jealous!! We haven't made it to Apple Hill yet. Hopefully we can make it in a few weeks. It looked like you guys had a blast! You made my hungry for naughty, naughty treats! : )

Kjerstin said...

Are Kris's pants on backwards?

Looks like fun! :)

Kaylynn said...

Yes - Kjerstin - Kristopher's pant ARE on backwards. Anyone who knows Kristopher knows that isn't unusual. I call Kris my backward kid because ever since he could dress himself something was always backward or inside out or on the wrong foot. You know what's sad is that he wore those pants backward the entire day and the only time I noticed was when I saw the pictures. I love that boy!

Kjerstin said...

I love it! Dallas always wears mis-matched socks on purpose. It's genetic, I guess, because one of his cousins does it, too! :) When I asked him why he does it, he said "it's better that way". Okay! :)

sheena said...

i want that pie right now!

Mamasita said...

Kyle,
there is no stopping you and that pie!!
Really cute pictures of the kids!

Olive-us said...

Love the Apple Hill and all it's yumminess! Kara is so big!!!