Sunday, February 8, 2009

CELEBRATIONS. . .

PARTY!!!
Care-Bear Style

Complete with the signature Care-Bear "Rainbow"

Presents. . .
Look at everyone who loves me!



This girl is ready!
Bring on the CAKE!


We didn't even get through the
"Happy Birthday Song"
and she was already digging in!


I'm not gonna get in trouble right?

Well OK then. . .


And the finished result. . .

The end of the party. . .
Time for BED!

And we have a WINNER to my GIVEAWAY!
AND THE WINNER IS. . .


#6
(that's you Darcey from the Mann Clan)

Thanks everyone for the fun birthday wishes!

9 comments:

Maureen said...

Didn't we just have her baby shower! wow time goes by fast! What a cutie! It looks like you have had lots of celebrations this month..Congrats to the winner of the target gift card! Im a good sport, (dang it I wanted to win!)

kelly said...

Looks like she raked it in! Look at those great gifts :) That gate is sure handy too.

mj said...

what a fun party! love that she got a baby gate for her birthday...C got 2! she had a really cool cake too! you are so lucky to have your own Care bear!

Kjerstin said...

Did you make that cake? You're awesome! Kara looks so much like you.

Kaylynn said...

It's a tradition - I always spend hours on my children's first birthday cakes so they can rip them apart in about 10 seconds! I love it. And though I do think the cake turned out really well - it looks nothing like the picture of what it is supposed to look like!

The Mann Family said...

Thanks Kaylynn! So excited I won - I never win anything!

Sam and Rachel said...

Wow!! Time goes by fast. A year already! You are so creative, I love your decorations and the cake. We miss you guys!!

jodie333 said...

Oh what a Cute birthday! I am so glad she dug into the cake! I love it!! Did you make the cake? It looks awesome! and getting a gate for her birthday is GREAT! Two birds with one stone I say! I am glad both birthdays went good!!

Amanda said...

I thought that cake was professionally made until I read that you made it. Impressive! I had no idea you were such a cake artist. I'm glad Kara had a nice birthday. She's so adorable.