Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My guy. . .

So I realized at the end of today that I had made a blog post about everyone in my family except for MY GUY.

And I didn't want him to feel left out.

So here he is.
(do you know how hard it was to find a picture of just him?
I need to take more - wouldn't you if your guy looked this good?)


He loves meatloaf.
He loves his kids.
He loves his job.
He loves Tennessee Football.
He loves doughnuts on Saturday mornings.
He loves uninterrupted Sports Center Highlights.
He loves the Church.
He loves a made bed.

HE LOVES ME!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Inspiring! You are so creative! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

kelly said...

What a guy!!! (Kyle, you're so lucky you married up ). :)

You have some pretty darn good attributes. and you're handsome to boot! (a sister can say that, right?)