Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy VALENTINES Day!

I LOVE Strawberry Heart Shaped Pancakes for Breakfast. . .


I LOVE Heart Shaped Pizza For Dinner. . .


I LOVE Fondue for Desert. . .
(I really love using Grandma Jibson's heart shaped plates and Grandma Schlappi's pink dishes)


I LOVE Him. . .


I LOVE Him. . .

I LOVE Him . . .


I LOVE Her . . .


I LOVE Valentines Day!
(this picture was actually taken on our anniversary last year but I thought it fit perfectly here)


I spent Valentines Day with the people I LOVE most!

2 comments:

reba said...

You really did a great job making it such a fun day for your fam!
I need your email address so please email me...made our blog private and I lost your email:)

Kaylynn said...

Hey Rebecca - you can email me at kmjibson@surewest.net

Thanks for remembering me.