Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here's something I never thought I'd say. . .


KRISTOPHER'S an ANGEL!

and after 4 long seasons of watching his big brother play baseball
 it was his turn tonight.

He had some great hits!
He had some great stops!
(although of course the time I take the picture the ball gets by him)
He was a great little catcher!

And he even slipped a few slides into his game as well!

But what I want to know is what happened to T-ball?
Isn't my little boy supposed to be playing in the dirt
and picking the dandelions out of the grass?
(I mean look at the other kid in this picture)
Isn't that what T-ball is all about?


Not with Kris.
It is all business.

I mean look at the concentration on his face.
This kid BROUGHT IT!

And if you think I'm exaggerating - 
This is Kris yelling at me to stop taking pictures of him

"It's making me not concentrate"

were his exact words.

I couldn't help but remember back to when he was 2 and he would sit on the couch with his baseball glove and watch an entire baseball game from beginning to end and would get mad when the commercials came on because he thought I had changed the channel.

IT'S YOUR TURN NOW BUDDY!

6 comments:

ali said...

that is so cute! Troy is already dreaming of this day, but I have a feeling we've got a dandelion picker over here!

Maureen said...

I love that he's telling you to stop taking pictures, that cracks me up! I use to love watching Josh play baseball, something about a boy and baseball that melts your heart ;)

The Lencioni's said...

That is awesome. He is going to be in the Majors before you know it.

Kjerstin said...

He's so stinkin cute! It kills me that he takes it so seriously already! How did the derby car making go?

jodie333 said...

KRIS!! We are so Proud of you!! GREAT JOB! I wish that we were there to watch all of your games!! We love you
Maycie and Gaige!!

Marie said...

Mine are dandelion pickers and I'm the crazy mom on the sidelines cheering at the top of my lungs while other mothers sit demurely and whisper about me. oops!