Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We had a little leprechaun at our house today!

Here is our little leprechaun now. . .

and all day he used his "magic" magnifying glass. . .

to find leprechaun footprints leading to the
POT O' GOLD. . .

And by the end of the day

HE FOUND IT!

and. . .
last year we must have had baseball games 
or something crazy on St. Patrick's Day 
because to be festive
 we had "lucky charms" for dinner.

I think I'm starting a tradition.

You can't imagine how much I got done today
knowing that for dinner 
I had to stick a box with some milk on the table.
My kids love it
I love it
and
my husband puts up with it for one night a year.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO EVERYONE!

8 comments:

Marie said...

We had green milk too! My child said it smelled funny and truth be told I thought so too. Weird!

Olive-us said...

What a wonderful idea!!!
Although, Lucky Charms are banned from my house due to a mishap with a bowl of those suckers and my keyboard.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Chelsea said...

Not just Lucky Charms- I see some grapes!

Jerry said...

Okay I joked about it but you have convinced me to start that tradition, I only wish I would've thought of it years ago. Can I have your little leprechaun next year, he is so cute and I need his good luck and gold!!

Jerry said...

okay that is me that posted, Im not sure why it came up as Lexie..must of been a little leprechaun messing with my blog! ML

jodie333 said...

What a great tradition! I am going to have my daycare kids make that leprachaun next year! Kris you are getting so big!! Maycie says hello!!

Mills Family said...

You had a leprechaun and we had a little St. Patrick at our home. I love learning about your traditions. We will have to start the LUCKY charm tradition since sugar cereals are a rare treat in our home. The boys will love it. We have a similar tradition and have LIFE cereal on Easter.

Mamasita said...

THE BEST TRADITION EVER!!
I am dying over Kristopher's "mask"