Sunday, April 19, 2009

He made it to 5!

There were times I wasn't so sure between his many trips to the ER and our power struggles , but

Today we had a party. . .
Family style.
We met over at Grandma and Grandpa's
for a little dinner,
some presents,
and some cupcakes!

And you better believe he got that "BEN TEN" watch that he has been wanting since Christmas. Every time we go to the store we have to go STARE at it for a few minutes and go over again that as soon as he has enough money he can come back to the store and get it.

He's my smart one and decided to just ask for it for his birthday.
This morning he woke up and instead of saying
"Today is my birthday"
he woke us up to
"Today I get my Ben Ten Watch!"


And we ended the night with our
BIRTHDAY BUBBLE BATH!

I really do love this boy.
I love that he was such a good baby
when I needed a good baby.
I love his smile.
I love how smart he is
(most of the time)
I love that he remembers things that I don't.
I love his determination.
(for good or bad)
I love that he is mine.


Tomorrow we have our "friend" party.
And we plan on partying with 24 of them!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Woah! Brave woman. I limit the number of guests to the age they are. I'm wimpy.

Sheree said...

I love his pose with the watch. It looks like he ready to turn into Humungusaur and kick some serious alien tail!

Natierae said...

Happy Ben Ten Watch Day!

Amanda said...

What a fun idea to do the birthday bubble bath. Happy Birthday to Kris.