Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Toys

I decided the party yesterday was completely worth it because today my kids spent the entire day playing with brand new toys.
The only thing I had to do today was cut open the packages and unwrap those annoying twist ties.

My day was wonderful.
My house is somewhat put back together.
My kids were entertained.

Here is just a sample of what they did today.

He loves his new sprinkler. . .
She wasn't too sure at first. . .

but had a great time watching her brother do flips and turns and somersaults through the water!

It almost makes me want to throw another party. . .
oh wait - I am!
Kale's party is on Friday!


P.S.  Have you heard of the meanest mom?
And NO I'm not talking about myself (although I am pretty mean at times)
Check out  www.themeanestmom.blogspot.com for a really cool Mother's Day Giveaway!

6 comments:

Marie said...

The meanest mom did a guest post on cJane. I love her. I feel like we're related because I'm the meanest mom too!

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

I wast squeeze Kara's little buns. (In the least creepy and most enduring way possible.)

Maureen said...

who needs a pool, sprinklers always entertained, but when they get older the pool idea will come up! Looks like good old fashion fun!

Kjerstin said...

I want to live in your backyard. We are just barely (like today) starting to get our yard cleaned up from the winter yuck. You guys look like you're all the way into summer! Two birthday parties in a week? You are one brave woman!

Cole said...

Your back yard looks amazing!!! I will share Pinewood Derby car tricks if you share how to have a yard that looks like it could be in a magazine. You are such a good Mom. The party looks like a lot of fun you went all out. Did you make their magic capes? Sounds like you have a busy couple of weeks with Birthdays. We do that same thing in March I feel like I get Skyler’s B-day planned and before we have his party I have to have Jacey’s invitations out (There B-day are 10 days apart).

Skyler did have surgery when his was 4, it was a pretty big surgery he had a Tracheal reconstruction. Basically they took cartilage from his ear and put it in his trachea. Spencer had ear tubs put in and his tonsils out he had sleep apnea so they removed his tonsils to try to help the sleep apnea. All 3 of my kids had their tonsils out within an 11 month period we have had about 16 surgerys in 4 years we are kind of a crazy surgery family.

SORRY for the long comment.Why has Kris been at the ER so many times?

jodie333 said...

Baby girl butts are soooo cute!!