Monday, April 20, 2009

It was MAGIC. . .

Kristopher had his BIRTHDAY PARTY today.
His first real birthday party with friends and everything.

And boy did we have a MAGICAL time!


First,
everyone put their magic capes on and made their very own magic wands.

Then we played
Pass the magic hat. . .

Then we had a
MAGIC SHOW!

(how cute is that with all the kids in their magic capes with their magic wands)


He needed a volunteer. . .
and the birthday boy was quick to jump up.

He had to pick a card
and keep it a secret from the magician.


But, the magician was too smart for him.


After the Magic Show
we had some cake and magic punch!
(if you ever want some fun put pop rocks in soda - so fun)


Next came PRESENTS
My face pretty much says it all!


And then we had fun hitting a PINATA!


And finally we sent everyone home with a magic goodie bag . . .
and we realized how much fun MAGIC can be!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

7 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Look at how big his smile is on that last shot. That makes is all worth it, right?!

Glad Taylor broke out of his shell for Kris. Being as I am his agent, I will talk to him about his wardrobe, but hope he did the Pope name well.

Kjerstin said...

What a fun party! Dylan's is this weekend, and I'm starting to get that "oh crap, what have I gotten myself into" feeling! :)

Maureen said...

I hope you put your feet up and read a good book after it was all done, cleaned up, put away, everyone down in bed, never mind hope you went straight to bed. It looked magical!

Kaylynn said...

Taylor did an amazing job! I still don't know how he did that paper trick! He had the kids mezmerized! If we get him a cape he could go into business!

kelly said...

looks like the party was a hit!! I'm glad it all went well!

Happy Birthday to Kris!

Marie said...

You are amazing! I know the feeling of a successful birthday party...complete relief. I bet Taylor was awesome. Happy Birthday Kris!

jodie333 said...

HOW ARE THEY SO OLD??!!! Maycie and Kris!! Where does the time go?!! KRIS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I wish that we were there to go to your party... and you guys were here to go to ours!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!