Monday, April 13, 2009

SPRING (i need a) BREAK and EASTER

SPRING BREAK 2009

We had cousins visit. . .

My sister celebrated her 30th birthday and had her 10th wedding anniversary all in one week so they drove down from Oregon, dropped their two girls off
and headed to San Francisco to PARTY. . .

But they were not the only ones who PARTIED
We had quite the PARTY while they were away
and these TWO
became instant best friends.





Even at the Easter Egg Hunt
we couldn't separate these two.


And now I will apologize to my sister because her other daughter. . .
no matter how hard I tried would not let me take a picture of her. . .
and believe me I TRIED!

EASTER 2009
Karalyn needed a little help to get going


but then she got the hang of it


and by the end of the hunt she was a pro!


He's done this a few times
can you tell?


He was as determined as ever.


And she was NOT content on watching.



And finally. . .
The Easter Bunny Came!



New swimsuits!
What a surprise
(actually they get swimsuits every year - just another little trick I learned from my mother)


Does it get more Easter than this????


All dressed up in our Easter Best!

I melt for boys in suits!
Especially these two!


and don't even get me started about how fun it was to dress HER up for Easter!


And of course you can't have Easter at our house without an Easter Egg hunt in Grandma and Grandpa's Backyard!




SO TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SPRING BREAK
and I let my kids decide what they wanted to do!

Of all the things they could have chosen. . .
we had breakfast at DENNY'S!


Kale woke me up this morning by saying
"Mom, I had dreams about the Jr. Grand Slam all night"

and tomorrow
WE GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

2 comments:

Gwen Mangelson said...

Kaylynn- Kasey needs help you can see him on you tube here:


http://www.youtube.com/ksprnews

please share this with your siblings, and anyone else you can think of- there is a full post on my blog
thanks
Gwen

jodie333 said...

LOOK at him holding her! He is such a GREAT big Brother!