Monday, May 25, 2009

A date with 2 boys. . .

A few weeks ago I went on a date with these two. . .

And we went to see this play put on by Kale's school!


And it was soooo good!
It took all I had to not break into song
TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YA TOMORROW
YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAYYYYYY!

And then we ended our date with
yumminess!

I think we all had a fun night.
Except it really took me back to my dating years when . . .

I did the asking out
I planned the date
I paid for the date
and the date usually wanted to be with someone else. . .

you see half way through the play Kale leaned over and said
"it would be a lot funner if dad were here"

3 comments:

Maureen said...

What a fun mom you are, I can't imagine you having to do the asking on a date and them wanting to be with someone else, noway I don't buy it, you are way too cool...What a fun date with your boys, I love annie, it never gets old..You'll aways be their #1 girl, thats what Josh say's but he did say until he gets married at least, we've taught him well..

Mills Family said...

Love the post. Looks like you had a fun date night. I can think of many of your HS dates who were so EXCITED to be with you and wanted to be with nobody else. If you need me to name them I can!!!

Ang said...

What a fun date with your boys!! Okay... so we didn't really go to HS together but, I do remember before you moved all the boys wanting to go out with the CUTE, POPULAR KAYLYNN!!! I also remember sharing dating stories and you always had better dating stories than I did.