Friday, May 8, 2009

Father and Sons. . .

CAMPOUT!


It's 6:45 pm
I waved goodbye to the boys. . .
fed the girl some dinner. . .
and gave her a bath . . .
and now she's in bed. . .
 
and I'm. . .
going to do absolutely NOTHING!

(OK I told myself I would take one hour and get anything around the house done  - like wiping down the kitchen cabinet handles - but after one hour it is my time  - I even rented a book at the library the last time I took the boys and I might just read it tonight - the whole thing)

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Love those father son outings, and when your sweet daughter gets older, it mother/daughter fun outing time too..I love when I have time to do nothing like read, or watch a good girl movie..Glad you had fun..Happy Mothers day to you!

Mills Family said...

I love boys night out! That is a major plus for me who has all boys! I wish they went on boys nights more often!

Marie said...

Yippee! I hope you had a wonderful evening and a Happy Mother's Day too!