Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My kids and how they keep me busy . . .


I was going through my pictures the other day
and it made me realize how busy, crazy, and fun our life is.

So here is a little recap of what each of my kids has been up to:

KALE

Of course baseball is keeping him busy
(here he is getting a pep talk from dad)
By the way - this picture melts me.

When he's not playing baseball
he's eating me out of house and home.
(This is actually his birthday dinner - he chose Carmelita's)

And how does he work up that appetite?
By wrestling non stop with his brother.

But this is what Kale has been dealing with for the past few days. . .
A mosquito bite on his eyelid!
I wish I could say it looks worse than it is - 
but it has made my little man very miserable these past few days.
Not only can he not see out of his eye - but it itches constantly!

KRISTOPHER

Like his brother he is still busy with baseball!
(And still loving every second of it!)

Kris put on an amazing Mother's Day Program at Preschool for me!

We also took a trip to Folsom Zoo with his class!


But most of all Kristopher just keeps us laughing!
A few Sunday's ago I walked down the stairs to find this happening in my family room. . .
Ironic????


KARALYN

She doesn't feel left out one bit by all this baseball going on!


These days I always know where Karalyn is because she drags THIS around with her everywhere she goes!

This is her new little trick. . .
It looks like she ate a good dinner right?
I mean everything is off her tray. . .

Look closer!
Ah - there's all her food.

I've never had to beg my kids to eat
UNTIL NOW!


But most of all she keeps me busy by growing up
and getting more beautiful every day!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

You look like you are having the time of your life, what great moments our kids afford us! Good, bad, or ugly I wouldn't trade being a mom for nothing!

Mamasita said...

Kara is just cleaning up.

The boys are too funny! Kale is a teenager!!! What happened?

Kris and the apostasy....hhmmmmm

Mills Family said...

You all have been very busy. I love the pics! Hopefully the mosquito bite doesn't get infected. You may want to have it looked at it because it can turn into an infection/cellulitis.

Ang said...

That sounds a lot like my life busy, crazy and SO MUCH FUN!!! I love the picture with Kyle and kale I love those little Father Son moments. How neat that you were able to capture that moment.

Hope kale's eye gets better that looks miserable :(

The Rocks said...

I love your updates on your kids! It makes me feel like "okay, I can handle having 3 if Kaylynn can do it!" I'm amazed at all of the fun things you are doing with them and how much you accomplish each day!

Kjerstin said...

Poor Kale!! That looks so miserable! I've decided that brothers and their wrestling is just a genetic thing. It seems like no matter how old they get, they still can't help it. Dustin and his brother were throwing each other around on Mother's day. See what we have to look forward to! :)