Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Own Little US OPEN


Except we weren't at Pebble Beach
(although we are only about 2.5 hours from Pebble Beach)

We were at GOLF LAND!
I couldn't get this girl to leave the CASTLE!

Kale was pretty competitive
(which isn't usually like him. . .but it was funny)


Kris was a little sneaky.
He went first on most shots.
And while the rest of us were still hitting our first shot,
he's down on the "green" hitting his ball in the hole with about 10 shots,
where he would emerge up top and explain
MOM I GOT A HOLE IN ONE!

Kyle was as meticulous as ever.
Lining up each shot.
Hitting with precision!


Karalyn was having a blast throwing the balls!
(too bad I don't have a picture of when she walked right up to Kale's ball, picked it up, turned around and threw it right in the fountain!)


Dad was the WINNER!
(by one stroke under me)


Which I don't know how fair exactly that is because I had a little help along the course at each hole with my very own "caddy"!


No comments: