Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dog Sitting

I've done a lot of babysitting in my life,
and a few weeks ago I had my first experience with dog sitting!

And my kids LOVED IT!
(sorry for the blurry picture, but the moment was too cute not to post anyway)




Even I might have warmed up towards the end of the week.

Here's the thing with me and dogs.
I like dogs.
I have nothing against dogs.
But I'm not used to dogs.
We never had a dog.
I really was never around dogs.

Now I know how those women feel who haven't been around babies and they are so nervous to have a baby of their own.
Never understood that until now.

We had a fun week.
Ava made herself right at home with us.
(even sleeping in my room)

My kids think it's time we get our own dog.
I think our neighbors can go on vacation any time they want and we'll take their dog while they are gone!

No comments: