Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ahhhhh SUMMERTIME!!!


It was UNUSUALLY quiet in our house . . .
Kale was at Cub Scout Day Camp,
Kara was napping (I love that she loves her naps),


BUT, I didn't know where Kris was - I looked outside and this is what I found


I couldn't help but be jealous!
Not a care in the world -
just hanging out - eating an OTTER POP!!!


HERE ARE SOME OTHER ADVENTURES
WE HAVE HAD THIS SUMMER!




Family Night Miniature Golf!


After several attempts - Kris got smart!

Kale - In this game "getting it on the green" isn't a good thing!!!

And Kara says it all with this YAWN!!
I'm exhausted and it's only the 1st week of SUMMER!!!!

1 comment:

ali said...

Kara is a cutie. Aren't you so glad for naps?

That water slide looks like a blast. we need it today to beat our heat! Are you guys hot up there?