Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Would Like To Introduce You To KRISTOPHER!!!

THIS IS KRIS!
He is very busy. . .
This is what he can do to his room on a 2 minute time out!


His two loves are BASEBALL. . .
And Star Wars!!!!

Some Dialogues with Kris:
Kris (holding some sort of weapon):  "Mom watch out or you will die!"
Mom: "What will happen if I die"
Kris: "You will go to heaven"
I of course see a teaching moment so I ask, "How do we get to heaven?"
  (looking for the answer of making right choices but this is what I get. . .)
Kris: "You just go on the FREEWAY."

This is my favorite this week:
We have had some "potty" issues with Kristopher - so every day according to doctors orders Kristopher has to sit on the toilet for 10 minutes 3 times a day even if he doesn't have to go - long story - anyway after one of his sessions on the toilet (and actually a successful session) he got off the toilet and ran into the family room to find dad. He looked at Kyle and said:
"That was a long time s***ting on the toilet huh dad?"
(He really said sitting, but with his little lisp you can imagine)


Kris and I had a power struggle day yesterday so I needed this post to remind me of this SMILE!
I love you Buddy - Today will be better!!!!! 

7 comments:

Mamasita said...

I just went through every nasty emotion reading this post and then that last picture... all it takes sometimes is just a smile. Darn kids! How come the can make us feel so happy and then 2 minutes later we want to put them outside with a for sale sign around their neck? The joys of kids! Life would be so boring without them! ( i think )

sheena said...

was it really the lisp....we all know he has quite the extensive vocabulary:)

Kjerstin said...

We have a lisper, too. It makes for some interesting conversations, doeasn't it? :) That first picture (well, combined with the trashed room picture) says it all! He's so dang cute!

kelly said...

This post is great! I need to do something like this more often...remember the great things about my children on a difficult day!
Kris is so darn cute! how could you get upset at that? hee hee.

Natierae said...

I second Sheena on that one, seems a little questionable, given his background

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Kristopher stories are my favorite. Why didn't you add the one about the duct tape and chair?

The Lencioni's said...

I love this post. What a great way to remember how much your kids make you happy, when they are having a bad day.