Sunday, June 22, 2008

DRESS UP . . .

My Aunt Annie knitted this blanket, 
along with the sweater, hat and booties
for my mom when I was born.
Before my mom passed away 
she gave me a box 
with a lot of my old clothes from when I was a baby. 
When I pulled this set out - 
I instantly remembered that I had a picture of me 
wearing it all in my old photo album.
This is my attempt at re-creating the past.
I had fun playing dress - up . . .
I don't know if Karalyn felt the same way! 

This is ME

This is KARALYN
This is ME and my MOM
(Kaylynn and Carolyn)

This is MY DAUGHTER and ME
(Karalyn and Kaylynn)


4 comments:

Mamasita said...

Those are great pictures! She is so darn cute!

Natierae said...

How cute is that. Such fun memories to make. You guys are awesome

sheena said...

she is getting so big!! i love it! i wish you were wearing your moms outfit.

kelly said...

I love that you recreated the past! It's so fun to compare pictures...30 years later! You look soooo much like your mom, I never realized.