Monday, June 23, 2008

Who Are These CRAZY People?

Oh . . .
It's my FAMILY. . .
And I love their CRAZINESS!!!


Really, honey do you need the helmet while using a plastic bat???


This truly was the best BELLY FLOP I have ever seen. . .
My kids are truly talented!!!


I truly have no idea what to say about this other than
it's Kristopher!

Are you HUNGRY Kara?

I have to say I like to think I am as crazy as the rest of my family - 
It's just that I'm the only one with the camera all the time!
I'm sure there are crazy pictures of me out there - Kasey, Sheena, Kelly ya got any?????

5 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Kaylynn I should have snapped a shot of YOU throwing young Kris off the diving board into the deep end kicking and screaming for his life. But that isn't so much crazy as it is evidence of child abuse.

Another one would be making Kale jump off the diving board multiple times (belly flopping each time) so you could get the "perfect shot".

I didn't see anything mean toward Kara so I bet the state will let you keep her.

Natierae said...

There really are no words for Kris' picture. My gosh that boy is cute

Olive-us said...

I love you and your "crazy" family!

Kjerstin said...

The whole "I can shove my entire fist in my mouth" thing will serve Kara well her entire life! :) I remember (from WAY back in our college days) laughing A LOT when you were around, so I'm sure you've got some crazy in you. . .it's just a recessive gene that came out when you got with the helmet wearing one! :) Love the pictures! Keep 'em coming!

Melissa said...

Hey Kaylynn! Your little girl is sooooo adorable!!! Last time I saw you, I recall that you were pregnant still. We miss your family.