Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Saturday

This was the scene at our house on Saturday. . .

Yes I said Saturday and yes he is working - 
 (I do love that he chooses to get it out of the way and done
instead of procrastinating until the last minute)

This guy looks so forward to Saturday Mornings
X-Box privileges!

This guy enjoyed a Saturday Afternoon Playdate!


And as for me I took Saturday to recuperate
 from the Friday Night I had. . .
(more to come on that later I promise)


Why can't every day be Saturday?

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Can't wait to hear the story behind the "lovely" dresses!

Mamasita said...

Kyle and his freakin "calender"
I want to be standing next to you and drinking that fun drink.

The Lencioni's said...

I, too, can't wait to hear the story behind your beautiful dress.

Kjerstin said...

You're so stinkin' awesome! The last time I went out with friends we went to dinner. In jeans. How do you come up with all your fun ideas? Are you SURE you don't miss Idaho? We could have so much fun! :)

Amanda said...

Is that green grass I see? I'm so jealous.

ali said...

you can't galavant around in puffed sleeves like that and then leave us all hanging!