Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sorry to keep you hanging. . .

Look familiar?
Here's the story.

Someone decided it would be fun to have a couples night
80's style at the local roller rink!

Fun huh?
Except a couple of husbands couldn't be convinced of the "funness" of the evening
so instead of begging and pleading
we decided we would make our own fun and go
PROM STYLE!


My husband must have felt particularly guilty about not going because he made us all "italian soda's as we headed out the door" 
What a guy!

So even though said husband didn't want to go
he still had to put my CORSAGE on!

Once at the rink we were ready to go!

And we skated the night away (well until midnight when the rink closed).

A little side story about those puffy sleeves. . .
I was skating along and looked over my shoulder and thought someone was skating right behind me - It was my puffy sleeve - I got scared of the puffy sleeve!
I couldn't stop laughing!


It was a slow song. . .
everyone else was holding hands. . .


Why am I such a poser?


Thanks gals for the "rockin" night!

5 comments:

Cole said...

That looks so fun!!! I am jealous of all your Girl's nights out with your fun friends. I need to find fun friends!!

Sarah said...

I wish had a fun dress like that! And gloves--those things make the outfit...where did you all find these GEMS?

Maureen said...

I am cracking up! I said the same thing on Chelseas blog, you guys rock!

kelly said...

LOVE those gloves too!
what a fun night!

The Lencioni's said...

Looks like fun!!