Thursday, July 15, 2010

Raging Fun at Raging Waters

We've been relaxing at the water park this summer. . .
OK - only twice but we only had to pay once!
They had a deal where you bought one day and basically got a season pass that you can use any day but Saturdays!
Deal for us since remember I said this was the summer of day trips!

These two hung out most of the day riding all the BIG SLIDES. . .

While I hung out with these two at the "kids pool", lazy river, and wave pool!

They decided it would be fun to splash me with the FREEZING COLD WATER. . .
But, I got them back!

My boys sure know how to make a SPLASH!


While my girl prefers to sit on the sideline and watch. . .
She does however LOVE the lazy river.
We sat on a tube together for almost 2 hours going around and around and around!
We both loved it!

THE BIG SLIDES!
Kale and Dad!



Kale and Mom!
(I love the lady next to us who thought my husband would for some reason take a picture of her!)


But, the highlight of the day was when Kale finally got the courage to ride the
"CLIFFHANGER"!
(he's the one on the left of the slides getting his courage up to walk to the very top!)

And that's my BOY!


VICTORY!

IT'S A FUN WAY TO SPEND OUR SUMMER DAYS!

1 comment:

The Mann Family said...

We bought the passes too! We went about 6 times already and it is well worth it! Love the lazy river...