Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dear Karalyn,

I have had an amazing time watching  you these past few weeks. I have loved seeing how excited you get when I lay you in your crib because you can roll and move as much as you want. I love when you smile now and I can see your two bottom teeth just poking through. I love listening to you belly laugh as your brothers jump from the couch onto massive pillows on the floor as they are pretending to be in the olympics. I love that you join us now at the dinner table as you sit in your high chair. I laugh at the looks you give me as I feed you new foods and you try to decide if you like them or not. I love that you get excited when I enter the room (and not so excited when I leave the room).  I even love that we put your baby bathtub away and pulled out the bath seat so you now you can splash in those bubbles all you want. I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though these milestones have been amazing and I have had so much fun watching you grow and discover new things- I miss my baby so it's been fun but if you don't mind I would like my baby back?

2 comments:

The Lencioni's said...

I can't believe she is getting so big, where has the time gone. What a cute picture you both look so good.

The Rocks said...

Beautiful Picture of you both! Little girls are so much fun! I can't believe Abby is 3 1/2 already--the time flies too quickly! I love your blog!