Thursday, August 7, 2008

SIX MONTHS OLD

When Karalyn was about 2 weeks old we as a family
NICKNAMED her "KAR-BEAR"
because she grunts louder than her brothers
when going about her business. . .

A few days later we were in Target (shocker)
and Kale saw the CareBears and announced that
Kara needed one. . .

So I bought one and then decided that each month
on her birthday we would take a picture of her
with her CareBear
so we could see how much she grew each month. . .

HERE ARE THE RESULTS!

March 7, 2008


April 7, 2008

May 7, 2008

June 7, 2008


July 7, 2008


August 7, 2008


But the really important thing about today is. . .

WE ARE GRADUATING FROM THIS


TO THIS

TONIGHT!!!!!

I finally finished her room. . .
and I guess I'm brave enough that if she wakes up in the night I can walk across the entire house and climb a flight of stairs instead of just standing up and getting her out of her cradle - 
WE'LL SEE!

Here's the rest of her room . . . (I kinda like it) 



7 comments:

Kjerstin said...

What a great idea with the pictures! You did a beautiful job on her bedroom, too. It makes me almost wish for a girl. . .almost! :)

Natierae said...

Oh my gosh, her room is so beautiful. I love the way it turned out- the curtains look amazing. I cant believe how big she's gotten. In my mind she's still a newbornish baby

Evelyn said...

She's so cute. I love the idea of a picture with the carebear. Her room is beautiful.

Sheree said...

A nursery...a room all her own. Far cry from Elm St huh!

kelly said...

yea! her room looks great! love it!
she's so big :( why does it go so fast?

The Lencioni's said...

How cute, her room looks great. She is getting so big.

Gwen Mangelson said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You have done a wonderful job and those basket liners look pretty good too! lol Thanks for sharing- it helps dad and I so much- I can't tell you how much we miss you guys.
be sure to check my blog for todays back to school as a JUNIOR photo of Kasey!
hugs Gwen