Tuesday, August 5, 2008

DONNER PARTY

CAMPING again . . .
This time we headed up to Donner Lake for the
KENNAN FAMILY REUNION!

I wish I had pictures of all the memories we made
and all the fun the kids had - 
but being by myself (for 3 of the days)
I was pretty busy just surviving. . .

But I did pull the camera out 
(and handed it to Aunt Kasey)
to capture the BATH IN THE BIG METAL TUB!!!

She's not too sure. . .
Now she really doesn't know what to think . . .
She finally relaxed a little
(hidden MICKEY - anyone see it?)
Then she started to LOVE it . . .

And by the end she couldn't get enough of it!!!!!
I want to know who needed a bath more - her or ME?
Who didn't tell me I had dirt all over my face?


WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART ABOUT CAMPING?

Kale - THE ROCKS
Kris - THE NOODLE WAR WITH UNCLE JOHN
Mom - Seeing how much fun my kids could have being soooo dirty - 
and Kyle finally getting there on Friday night!

4 comments:

Mamasita said...

We could not get the dirt off!!!! Kaylynn you win an award for camping alone. It was a really fun trip. I wish we could have played games at night but, I didn't want to get eaten by a june bug (which I still think was a giant madagascar hissing/flying/spotted cockroach) I'm hope you enjoyed a day w/o your Boys! We will talk soon!

Kjerstin said...

I'm so completely impressed that you attempted, and succeeded at, camping with three kids on your own. You are my official hero of the day! :)

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Kara's little tummy is so cute. Mine is disgusting, but her's, adorable.

kelly said...

those were some fun days, and you do win the award, for sure! hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon!