Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'll Be Missing You. . .


Wow - Did Kristopher miss his brother today!
He didn't know what to do with himself.

So he made Kale a sign. . .
(I want to hug whoever came up with the foam letters - 
It is the only crafty thing my boys will do.)

Final Project


Kris even hung it on the garage door so Kale would see it when he got home.
(how did he know a magnet would work?)


And then he sat on the front porch and ate at least 3 otter pops waiting until Kale got home.

And then the wrestling/fighting/annoying each other 
started again . . .
sorry no pictures of that

3 comments:

sheena said...

cutest ever!

Amanda said...

So sweet. Have you checked out my blog yet?

Mamasita said...

Kaylynn
way cute! I love the tiniest paper on the garage! Kale is a man and I can't handle it! We leave tomorrow and I don't think I need the medicine. I will see you in a couple of days!