Friday, August 29, 2008

MONSTERS . . .

The following is a conversation between Kale and Kristopher:

Kristopher - I don't want to go upstairs by myself - I'm scared - What if the MONSTERS get me?

Kale - Monsters don't live at our house.

Kristopher - But what if they do?

Kale - They don't.

Kristopher - But what if they do?

Kale - They don't.

Kristopher - How do you know?

Kale - They don't live here because mom scares them away when she yells.

I could look at this two ways

1.  Maybe I shouldn't yell as much
2.  My yelling just solved a problem that I didn't have to yell to solve!

6 comments:

Sheree said...

This is awesome! Don't you just love older brothers? I would keep yelling so you don't have to deal the with nightmares!

Kjerstin said...

Perfect!

Amanda said...

That's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Natierae said...

We're monster proof forever then!! I love the things that Kristopher thinks of.

The Rocks said...

I'm ROFL! It makes me think of the conversations between my two children--I have the hardest time keeping a straight face sometimes when I think of their logic. You just gotta love 'em! Thanks for the laugh!

Gwen Mangelson said...

Regardless of what others say- yelling is good and Kale knows it!

Have a great weekend!