Thursday, September 25, 2008

We Interrupt for a Special ANNOUNCEMENT . . .

MY HOUSE IS CLEAN!
So if any of you have been thinking you should stop by,
or you have something to return,
or you would like to borrow something,
or for any reason at all
PLEASE come today.

Then for once I can avoid that 
"why don't people ever stop by when the house is clean" 
question that I normally have to ask myself after someone has come over.

And as a special bonus -
 if you come in the next 5 or 10 minutes you may be able to see vacuum lines 
(for those of you who know me really well you know this is a BIG deal to me)

So come on people!
 HEAD ON OVER! 
I would have yummy baked treats waiting - 
BUT I don't want to dirty my kitchen quite yet.

OK you can get back to regular scheduled BLOGGING now.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I would love to come and see your vacuum lines. I've never seen them at my house before and I'd like to see an example of what a clean house looks like.

Kjerstin said...

Okay, I'm on my way over right now! :)

Olive-us said...

Oh, how I would love to come over! If I only lived closer...
I absolutely love this post!! My heart is seriously racing at the though of a completely cleaned and sanitized home.
I am officially jealous.

sheena said...

come on kaylynn.....your house is always clean!! and I am always envious of your mad cleaning skills!!