Friday, September 19, 2008

Ya know that Baby Shower Game where they bring out the tray of random items and you have 2 minutes to memorize everything on the tray - then the tray gets taken away and you have to write down everything you remember from the tray?????

When I walked into my family room 
I felt like I was playing that game!
(seriously how much can one floor hold?)

laundry bin (full of clean clothes)
pear notebook
2 white shoes
yellow alphabet toy
red flip flop
buzz lightyear phone
swim diaper
pink blanket (her favorite)
rimmikub game
paintbrush
pencil
1st base
purple sweater
Book of Mormon
teenage mutant ninja turtle staff
chevron car
nerf gun
sock (clean I hope)
bumbo seat
digital camera
chaotic trading card
&
Karalyn


HOW DID YOU DO?

6 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Look! Even I missed one - the PINK binkey!!!!
This game is hard - I wonder if I could play it in the rest of my house. . .

Amanda said...

Hey, at least your carpet looks clean underneath.

Olive-us said...

That is sooo funny!!
I too am sometimes stunned at how random things from random places all end up in my living room and/or car. I think the next time you host a baby shower, you should print out this picture and have the guests play the game using the photo instead of passing around a tray.

Kjerstin said...

My house is the same right now, except you have to put "a pile of" right before everything on your list. A pile of socks (which are by the back door, so I'm SURE they aren't clean), a pile of backpacks (we're having a sleepover, so there are more than the usual two backpacks), etc. I just wanna know when we got so much junk! :)

ali said...

can i win a prize if I close my eyes and repeat that list?

very funny!

Jami said...

Kaylynn guess what I am totally commenting on your blog. I bet you thought that I would not do it but I am!!!!!! I play the “how did this random assortment of things get out” game all the time. Its super fun. Jami