Monday, August 17, 2009

He remembered the horse. . .

So on Saturday night for our Anniversary Kyle took me to
Old Town Sacramento and surprised me
with a horse drawn buggy ride and dinner.


He remembered our conversation from last week driving home from our little wedding getaway where I had told him that obviously I wouldn't change how or where we got married but that a part of me loved the drama of watching that bride ride in on a horse.

I loved my surprise. And I loved snuggling with my husband through the streets of Old Town in the back of that buggy way more than I ever would have liked having a horse at my wedding!

5 comments:

The Lencioni's said...

Sounds like you had a great evening, but where are the pictures of dinner. I heard that was great.

Mamasita said...

What a guy!
I'm glad you guys had fun.
I wonder what it would be like to go on a date?

Ang said...

What a fun anniversary!! I’m very impressed that Kyle thought up the carriage ride idea!!! I wish we lived closer maybe my husband could learn a few things from him. Ha ha
I also wanted to let you know that Grandpa has had a few hard days lately and I have updated the family blog with his condition. If you could let your dad and your siblings know that would be great. Thanks!!

Ang said...

Yes that is the picture. I think you should post yours. I'm glad Kent called I would hate for your family to not know how Grandpa is doing.
I'm not sure if you know?
But they are taking the oxygen off at 7:00pm tonight and they think it won't be to long after that and he will pass on.

Melissa said...

It's always the little things that mean the most! Awesome that he was listening and remembered! How sweet!