Friday, December 5, 2008

Dear Santa,

Do you write Santa Letters?
We Do.
And At Our House Santa Writes Us Back.
Jealous?
You Should Be!
It's A Great Tradition!

So Every year I have helped the boys write their letter - but this was the first year that Kale wrote his letter all my himself (I did tell him he had to thank Santa for what he got last year - but that was all the input I had)

Here's what Santa's getting at the North Pole this year:


After I read his letter I told him what a great letter it was. 
He replied, "Well, I was going to ask for a nerf gun too - but I decided to hold off until next year. . . if there is a next year because you know who has to come some time."
The end.

3 comments:

Kjerstin said...

I'm laughing so hard it hurts! What a smarty pants! Did you get my email about the aromatherapy lotion?

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Ha ha LOL!! Kale is so cute.That is the cutest letter to Santa that I have ever read! Such a smart cookie!

The Lencioni's said...

That is so funny. That is a very nice letter, Kale did a great job. How smart he is to think about "you know who" coming. I can't stop laughing.