Friday, December 12, 2008

"MOMMY IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT!"



This is what my kids consider SNOW. . .
(I will admit that with every house and every lawn
covered in frost
it DID look a little like snow)




And on one of nightly drives around to check out Christmas lights
we came across this house.
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
My favorite of any house I have ever seen.


This must be the last year he will be decorating because the sign in front of his house tells you to take the Christmas spirit with you from the last 8 years.
And each one of those yard decorations has a year on it since 2000.

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Where is this house? I love it!

sheena said...

wow.

i bet you guys could out do 'em.

The Mann Family said...

We found this house last year and loved it! I'm sad it's the last year.... Did you see the house around the corner from them??? Crazy lights!

Amanda said...

You should see Eric Denning's house. I'm going to spotlight him on my blog next week.